Save the Date
- Sunday December 10 – Tuesday December 12, 2017
- Held at the Phoenix Convention Center
UPDATE: Discounted Early Bird registration rates have been extended to September 30.
Book Your Discounted NIIC Hotel Room Now!
NIIC has discounted rates at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, located a short and pleasant 1.5 block walk from the Convention Center.
The discounted rate is $199/night and is available through November 15. Don’t delay in reserving yours now!
Reservations must be made directly with the Renaissance through this link or by calling 1-800-309-8138 and ask for the “NIIC 2017” room block.
Located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, the hotel is easily accessible by cab or ValleyMetro light rail and features a rooftop swimming pool, fitness center, Starbucks, two restaurants (Dust Cutter and Marston’s Café), a gift shop and a full service FedEx Office business center. Numerous local restaurants and bars are located in the surrounding blocks.
ABOUT IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION & NIIC
The immigrant and refugee rights movement faces a critical juncture. This political moment, perhaps more than any other in recent history, threatens the constituencies that we represent. It confronts the aspirational values of our country, enshrined in our founding documents, our democratic institutions, and on our monuments. This juncture brings us a fundamental challenge: to protect immigrants and refugees and to build power with and for their communities, which in turn impacts all our communities. It also presents an opportunity: to build a broader and deeper coalition of support for immigrants and refugees, including through channeling public outcry into solidarity with our movement. "Immigrant integration" strengthens the systems and tools that allow immigrants and refugees to participate in their communities, support their families, and live with dignity. We believe America's success is rooted in our ongoing commitment to welcoming and integrating newcomers. Our democracy is stronger when we love our neighbors. Our culture is vibrant when we celebrate and encourage diversity. Our nation prospers when everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
List in Formation
- African Communities Together
- Alianza Americas
- Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Asian Law Caucus
- Boston College School of Social Work Immigrant Integration Lab
- Building Skills Partnership
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network
- Friendly House
- Institute for Social Policy & Understanding
- International Rescue Committee
- La Campesina
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
- Mi Familia Vota
- Migration Policy Institute
- MPower Change
- National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials
- National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development
- National Domestic Workers Alliance
- National Network of Arab American Communities
- New American Economy
- Office of Immigrant and Refugee Affairs, City of Albuquerque, NM
- Office of Immigrant & Refugee Affairs, City of Denver, CO
- Office of the Mayor, City of Tucson, AZ
- Raza Development Fund
- Salt Lake County, Utah
- Scholarships A-Z
- Unidos US
- USC Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration
- Valle del Sol
- We Belong Together
- Welcoming America
- Welcoming Salt Lake, County of Salt Lake, UT
- YMCA of the USA